Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Family Reunion and 2 more Temples

Last summer (2013) the Nutz's held their bi-annual family reunion.  This time we all made our way up to Creswell Oregon to spend a few days together.  It was (and always is) a blast.  I suppose you would call it a Nutz family reunion although my sisters have all married out of the name, so there were only 3 actual Nutz there, but there were a whole bunch of Nuts still in attendance.

Since I've taken on this Temple quest, I let no trip go without getting in a couple Temples along the way.  How's this for a crazy trip?  I left San Diego at about 3:00 am and drive 350 miles to the Fresno Temple.  I had gone to the Fresno Temple before, but it was closed for renovation.  So this was my 2nd attempt there.  Got there around 9:00 am.  Did some initiatory work.

  
Fresno California Temple

Then, I hopped back into the car and drove another 480 miles to the Medford Oregon temple for more initiatories that same evening. 


Medford Oregon


So, thats nearly 1000 miles and 2 Temples in 1 day!  I must be NUTZ!

Here's some pictures of the family reunion and some of my favorite people.  These are some of the adults, there were far too many children to document.  

April (my favorite Niece)
Bruce and Judy



Cathy


Conder and Gina



Dan


Gordon and Toni



Jana and Phil



Lori (my other favorite niece) and Mike


Pete and Jessica

Next family reunion, scheduled for Summer of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment